- Create a part file in AutoDesk Inventor (.ipt) using these three files: file 1, file 2, file 3.
- Instructions and hints are on each page.
- Upload your .ipt file along with your answers to the questions posed on the engineering drawings to the TA's Google Drive folder. You will receive this information from the TA.
- 4 points
- You must complete all three parts
- All parts must be 100% correct
- How you create those files is just as important as the final part. In other words, it is important that you understand the process of creating extrusions, cuts, revolves, and holes.
- Learn to read a engineering drawing
- Learn to create a part file with AutoDesk Inventor