Three Needs Presentation - Due in Lab week 5
This is your first group grade related to your main project, and there are four points possible. For three needs:
- Identify the need. This is not: "create a device that automatically peels and orange." It is: "peeling and orange is messy, time consuming, and sometimes difficult to do by hand."
- Identify the functional requirements for the problem.
- Find all of the solutions to the problem.
- For the presentation. You have six minutes total to describe the three problems, the functional requirements, and the solutions. You do not have to present all of the solutions, just a few representative ones. I am especially looking for clear visual representations of the solutions. I want a good sketch that describes it. You can use PowerPoint slides if you like or poster board. If you do use PowerPoint 1-3 slides per idea would be appropriate. Think of this as an 'elevator pitch.'
- 4.0 = A, 3 great ideas, everything is clear.
- 3.0 = B, 2-3 good ideas, each idea is clearly marked.
- 2.0 = C, 1-2 good ideas, lacks clarity and creativity.
- 1.0 = D, lacks clarity, ideas not well thought out.
- 0.0 = F, No show.